Thursday, September 20, 2007

Tula and Fanny






Tula is a 4yr old Bay mare with a star and stripe and 3 wht feet, we believe her to be a Arab/Quarter horse cross. She is halter broke and loves people. To our knowledge she has not been started under saddle and if we have her until spring will spend a little more time with her to see if she has had any training but it would appear that she has not.

Fanny is a 10 yr old Bay mare with a stripe and 4 wht feet, Arab/Quarter horse cross. She is halter broke and loves people. This mare has ringbone in her left foreleg so she is looking for a nice home were she can be someone's pasture companion. Her and Tula are very attached to each other and I suspect they could even be mother and daughter. So if someone is looking for a nice horse for riding and a pal to go with, to the right home they could be adopted together. If you have a property that welcomes horses and previous experience please contact Kristie at 444/7800 ext 325 for more information.

6 comments:

horselover24 said...

how much are they each or do they go to gether

horselover24 said...

i would take two if i could it like i fell in love with them i would love to be one other there owers let me know how much

horselover24 said...

write me at lovemoon2424@yahoo.com pleace so i can see what i can do

Unknown said...

I do not have a place to board or keep horses however, I am an experienced equestrian so if you need any help with the current care and/or training of these horses please feel free to contact me. I am already a foster parent for NHS and have been for several years. I'd love to help in any way possible to get these beautiful animals on the right track to health and happiness.

tweetybird said...

THEY ARE BEAUITFUL AND I WOULD BUY THEM IF I COULD...

Horselover said...

You can email me at Heartbroken101@live.com. I would like to know how much Tula and Fanny is.